Thursday, August 26, 2021

January, February & March 2021

 Clearly I am SUPER behind on posting.  I'll do my best to get caught up over the next several posts.

January and February were pretty low key.  The most exciting thing was a huge snowstorm that came through.  It was so much snow that it felt like we were in Colorado. We had to pull out the ski clothes.  A lot of people lost power. We were lucky enough to not and the kids had a blast playing in the snow for several days with our neighbors.










The pond/fountain at the entrance of our neighborhood was completely frozen!

March was a super fun month.  Despite the mask mandates and COVID we decided to take the kids to Universal Studios and Disney World for Spring Break. They were so excited! We had a wonderful time and made some lasting memories.  




























































March finished off with Brooklyn's annual girl scout camping trip. We always have a great time together and I am so glad she loves Girl Scouts




















No comments: