Friday, July 18, 2008

New Look

So I hope you all like my new blog look. I am really excited about it because I made it myself (so if you don't like it don't tell me). It's not as good as the ones you pay for but I thinks its pretty good for free.

Thanks to Sara for giving me the website that tells how to do it.

YEA!!!!!!

P.S. If you can't see it leave me a comment and let me know. Matt wasn't able to see it on his computer at work but I think it is just his computer b/c I can see it on mine and ours at home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute. Can you share the website?

Anonymous said...

I like it! The colors are great!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You're not supposed to give away our little secret!

Amy Jill said...

I love the new look! And when I called Sara asking how she did her own page, she didn't mention ANYTHING about a website...hmmm...Share, please.:) The gang says the nursery is adorable. He's almost here! I can't wait to meet him!