So last night Carter really laughed for the first time for me. Matt unfortunately wasn't home from work yet. Matt said he had kind of laughed this past weekend once when I wasn't around, but this time it was a full on chuckle. I of course immediately jumped up to grab the video camera and by time I got back he was not only not laughing but he was crying...nice. So needless to say I didn't get it on video. The rest of the evening Matt and I acted like complete fools trying to get him to do it again and of course he never did. So we'll try again tonight and maybe get it on video so you all can see how darn cute he is.
3 comments:
ooh, baby giggles are the BEST sound in the world! so excited y'all heard it from your favorite little guy.
Did you use your "Peace in the Middle East Dance"? If not, that will do the trick.
Kasen laughed out loud for the first time yesterday! It's so precious!
Post a Comment