On Friday, July 4th we started off the day pretty low key just running a few errands and then headed to GattiTown for lunch. They were offering a special, if your kid was dressed in red, white and blue (which mine were of course) they received a free $5 game card. The kids were running around I didn't get a chance to snap a pic, but here is a picture before we left the house.
That evening we went over to our friends Bryan and Shaye's house to celebrate with them and three other couple friends. The friends we have meet through church have been such a blessing and I love hanging out with them. We ate food, popped fireworks and then watch Frisco's fireworks show from the neighborhood park. It was a great time and I hope it is a tradition that continues every year.
Yes, Carter is quite a ladies man with this group. There are two even littler girls who were not pictured.
On Saturday we had dinner with my folks to celebrate Matt's birthday but I didn't take any pictures...boo. On Sunday, we had lunch with Matt's family to again celebrate his birthday and I again didn't take any pictures...slacker.
On Monday, Matt and I took the day off to celebrate his birthday, just the two of us. We ate breakfast at this great place in Allen called Black Walnut Café and it was delicious. Then we went to TopGolf, lunch and finished the day at a movie. It was a great time!















1 comment:
I'm so glad you joined our crazy group Friday night - we had a blast! And please tell Matt Happy Birthday :)
Post a Comment