Thursday, January 29, 2015

Going Ons

I realize I haven't posted much in the past month because honestly it has been pretty quite.  We've had some fun things to do, but nothing super exciting.  So here is just a little recap of our January going ons.

On New Year's Day we took the kids to their first Hibachi Grill.  My kids have a pretty limited pallet so I was nervous they would not eat. I was pleasantly surprised. They liked the food and seemed to have a good time. We will probably go again sometime.




January has been filled with cheering on the Cowboys. Unfortunately they got knocked out (unfairly) in the second round of the playoffs, but we are still tried and true fans.

 
Carter is playing indoor soccer so that has taken up time on most Saturdays. Chandler is on his HS JV team so we have gone to his games as well. The girls are still taking dance lessons and seem to really enjoy it. They have a recital in June so that will be a fun post.
 
 
Carter has also been on the birthday circuit as well.  He had two parties in January and has one more this coming weekend.  He always has a great time and it has been nice getting to know the kids (and parents) in his class.
 

No comments: